Tejjy Inc. enables AEC professionals to complete construction projects on short notice with the Revit product modeling solution.
– Sukh Singh
WASHINGTON DC, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, USA, August 28, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Tejjy Inc. helps AEC professionals create product and equipment design with Revit software. The company’s BIM engineers use the Revit product modeling solution to complete construction projects on short notice.
Sukh Singh, Vice President of Tejjy Inc. said, “Architecture, engineering and construction professionals have realized the benefits of the digital model and therefore they create models of HVAC, structural and architectural products via Revit. Our engineers provide quality Revit products to ensure proper fabrication and assembly. We plan, design, construct and manage a building so that each model is different from the next, while still being able to be used interchangeably in the design-build process.
A senior BIM engineer at the company said, “Our engineers help fabricators win project bids by creating product models in Revit with an appropriate level of detail. Therefore, it becomes easier for architects and contractors to specify components in their projects.
The senior manager of the company mentioned: “Modeling Revit BIM products is a shared knowledge resource for obtaining information about a facility. It creates a consistent basis for decision making throughout the life cycle of the project, from the design phase to demolition. BIM engineers make it easier for all project stakeholders involved in the building lifecycle to share information through Revit software.
Benefits of Modeling Revit Products:
• Allow architects, structural engineers and building owners to use the same shared 3D model
• Make it easy for everyone to get access to information at the right time throughout the building design and construction process
• Minimize loopholes and loss of information each time a team delivers the project
• Efficient operation and maintenance thanks to a reliable digital model
• Improved construction management, budget constraints and timelines
• Planning of a project review, identification of contradictory information
The company’s BIM manager clarified: “The Revit model is indeed an excellent support for architectural, engineering and construction professionals during the design and construction stages. Using Revit, we detect conflicts between installed systems and equipment and detect inconsistencies between specific building systems and existing MEP connections. Through modeling of Revit products, subcontractors were able to identify errors involved in the construction work process and thus easily reduce project waste, providing an opportunity for pre-assembly and off-site fabrication.
Sukh added, “The Revit product model enables construction professionals to successfully bid on a variety of projects including architectural, structural and MEPFP. The digital model allows you to quickly locate affected components and gain instant access to dimensions, part numbers, manufacturers and other critical data.
Tejjy’s work process with Revit BIM Modeling:
1. Start with a complete and configurable engineering model
2. Export of Revit families as well as IFC files from engineering design data
3. Creation of a multi-size product family including doors, lights and windows
4. Simplify the master model
5. Creation of MEP connections and BIM metadata
6. Download an online configurator, integrate into the website to see a detailed 3D rendering
7. Configuration design review
Tejjy Inc. offers the ability to add value to your construction by providing BIM services with simplified geometry and digital product information. Match your building requirements with Revit product modeling and provide accurate representation to your customers with appropriate fixtures and accessories.
Contact 202-465-4830 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free consultation with Tejjy Inc.’s BIM consultants in the United States.
write us here
Visit us on social networks:
BIM conflict detection and coordination services – Tejjy Inc.